Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And so it begins....

I have cried, laughed and been inspired by the blogs of my friends and have thoroughly enjoyed being in the loop of their lives.  I have decided to attempt my own version as a scrapbook for my family.  I am notoriously awful for returning emails, calls and overall keeping in touch.  I am hopeful that this will be a way to keep family and friends in the loop of our little family.  And so it begins...


Allison is four and a half.  She will not let the "half" portion of her age go unsaid.  She amazes me each day with her observations and intuition.  She is talkative with a definite opinion on everything.  She is smart as a whip and has her father's affection for practical jokes.  She is the epitome of a Daddy's girl.  She insists on him putting her down for bed every night, especially when she is wearing "Daddy's princess" pajamas.


Jack is two.  He is all boy, and he is Mama's boy.  He loves all things sports, cars, trains and dinosaurs.  He is currently curled up with his "Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs" as he is sleeping peacefully in his big boy bed.  He is funny with a quick laugh.  He has become quite adept at being the little brother.  This is a role that he embraces fully, he was born into it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment